Don’t you just hate it when you have to fold your stroller just to get in through narrow doorways and passageways? It’s already an inconvenience to do if you’re folding an empty stroller but it’s all the more annoying if you have to let your kids get out so you could fold it and pass through.
- 30" width-fits through standard doors, accommodates two 45 pounds children (90 pounds...
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other
- One-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar. Flame retardant and...
- Large wheels have sealed bearings making it easy to maneuver, linked parking brakes
- Includes two cup holders for parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets,...
That’s just totally stressful in itself. So, to take out the possibility of that predicament and have you actually enjoying your strolling experience even with the narrow passageways, the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller came into existence.
- Four Features that make the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller Totally Stress-Free
- Product Scores and Reviews
Four Features that make the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller Totally Stress-Free
1. Fits through ANY Door
Yep, you’ve got it. Although it’s a side-by-side design, the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller can still fit through any door. With its width only at 30”, you’d be ecstatic to know that you can say goodbye to those folding stroller scenarios because this stroller features a one hand fold. No more taking kids out of the stroller too… all you gotta do is easily pass through.
2. Lightweight but Sturdy
At only 28.1 pounds, the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is so light, it’s so easy to transport and carry even with just one hand. But don’t take that weight to be a sign of flimsiness because it’s strong enough to carry two kids having a total weight of 90 pounds! That’s like three times how heavy it is and easily the load of two big American kids.
3. Super Stability with Double Front Wheels and Sealed Bearings
You know the saying that says, Two is Better than One? Well, with the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, this definitely applies. It’s equipped with two wheels to give you super stability which you are sure to find most useful when your kids would reach the stage at being able to climb in and out of the stroller themselves. This way, you’re sure to be confident that there’s no danger of your kids getting into slipping or falling accidents. A removable bumper bar is also included to further ensure that these kinds of accidents wouldn’t happen. What’s more, the wheels come with sealed bearings so that pushing a whole load of 90 pounds would be easier to do.
4. Fully Reclinable and Adjustable Seats
Another cool feature of the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is the one hand recline system that locks into multiple positions which include going all the way down for sleeping babies or toddlers. With a footrest that you can adjust for each child, they’re sure to be so comfortable that sleep would still be peaceful even as you carry on with your walk. What’s more, you can adjust each footrest for each child as well. Each seat can also be independently adjusted from the other, and having individual mesh pockets and a 5 point harness that’s just as easily adjustable too.
Other Perky Features that would Make Your Strolling Experience Easier:
- Two huge canopies that’s sure to give your kids the protection they need from the harmful environmental elements like UV rays, the rain and possible insect bites.
- A huge storage basket that you can store all your things whether clothes, towels, diapers, bottles or snacks for your kids or your things like extra shirts, bag and even your grocery bag if you wish.
- Two zippered pockets for you to store your cellphone, wallet and keys separately from the storage basket.
- Two cupholders that you and your husband can use to put your drinks in especially when resting from your walk.
Product Scores and Reviews
With an average rating of 4.6 stars out of 236 customer reviews, no other stroller looked promising. With 92 users giving it 5 stars, 22 giving it 4 stars, 6 giving it 3 and 2 stars and no 1 star rating at all, it’s plain to see that many of our users love the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller for all the right reasons:
1. Lightweight and Easy to Steer
Many folks attest that the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is so light, it’s no trouble bringing it in and out of the car at all. You’d have no trouble pushing it even if it’s loaded with your 2 kids and all the gear you have to bring along. It has been proven to do good in sidewalks, grass and parks. Indoor wise, one mom shared that this stroller really does fit in any doors as they took it to a mall outlet even on a holiday and no problem at all. If you talk about travel, one family has taken it on 4 flights already and so far, it had held up well to baggage carriers.
2. Roomy Seats
Parents appreciate the fact that their kids fit really well in this stroller with more than enough headroom to spare even for toddlers. Such a feature is cost effective because this means that the stroller can be used as your kids grow taller. They also love the little net storage pocket that come with each seat as it can accommodate snacks, pacifiers, toys and a kid-sized water bottle, all conveniently placed near each child.
3. Great Canopy Coverage
The canopy of the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller is seriously huge. It can cover both kids completely which makes it really great to use whether it’s a hot or windy day. It comes with big windows too which is useful because keeping an eye on your kids is lots easier plus for some bonding, fun times, you can play peek-a-boo with them!
4. Fantastic Storage Space
One mom says the storage basket is “bigger than ANY basket” she had ever laid eyes on. You can easily store 4 big diapers inside if you want. Users say it’s that big. Moreover, it’s easy to get the items of you need to. Because there’s much room to spare, your things, especially bags, don’t have to pile on top of the other.
5. Bumper Safety for Baby
Parents find that their children actually enjoy resting their hands and feet on the bumper so what started out to be a safety feature can actually serve as a place for positions your kids find most comfortable with.
No product is perfect but the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller almost is. While praises for it far outweigh the complaints, some parents did find some flaws. Here’s what they had to say:
One parent said she wished the wheels were a little bigger as some of the terrain she passes through are rocky and makes the stroller a little unstable with wheels smaller in front that those at the back. However, another parent also said this stroller wasn’t made for jogging or intended to move over bumps.
The second parent does have a point. The Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller just wasn’t made to run around town and move fast over bumps as there’s the double jogger to do that. Thus, if this is an issue for you, consider getting a double jogger instead.
Other cons are shorter and direct to the point:
- Handle can’t be adjusted to different heights.
- Drink carrier can’t accommodate bigger containers other than a soda can or a water bottle.
- Foot rests don’t seem to lock in place which is opposite what the manual says.
- The stroller slams to the ground when collapsed scarring the front bar in the process.
- Seats have to be fully reclined first before you can close the stroller which is a bit annoying.
Though it has certain flaws, what the Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller lacks certainly fades with all the advantages it offers you. Almost all parents feel the same way as well. And that’s quite easy to say with all the raves it has received. Apart from all benefits mentioned above, did we mention that this stroller looks great too? So a stroller that’s pleasing to the eye and loaded with features that makes your life stress-free. To Buy or Not to Buy? For the price it has, it’s definitely a must buy.